This Sunday, July 28th I’ll be leaving for a week to be a part of something special. A week long camp where we give kids in the foster care system (ages 6-12) a chance to feel like the kid they are.
Last year, this camp rocked me. I came back after a week of being with kids who have been through things that I couldn’t even imagine. It broke my heart, while at the same time filled it up. Seeing these kids able to have a safe space; to smile and laugh; to be able to do arts and crafts with them. Something changed in me, and one girl touched me big time who I’ve been mentoring since.
So, here’s where you come in.
I did this last year and want to do it again. To help raise money, I’d like to provide something in return as my thank you gift for donating :)
I’m making a custom watercolor print for YOU! And guess what, you get to tell me what to write.
$25 donation - size 5” x 7” custom watercolor print
$40 donation - size 8” x 10” custom watercolor print
HERE’S THE LOW DOWN:
- Your quote must be no more than 10 words.
- Pick one color (this will be in watercolors so the color will vary slightly).
- I will cover the cost of shipping to locations in the United States, including Hawaii & Alaska. However, please add $10 to your donation to help cover the cost of shipping to International locations.
- This custom print offer is only available for the first 20 people.
- Follow the steps below.
Step 1: Click the DONATE HERE button below and scroll down until you see a drop down menu saying “Who Would You Like To Support?”
Step 2: Scroll through the names and find Santo, Nicole 10085. My last name is Santo and Miyuki is my middle name :)
Step 3: Enter your desired donation amount and information.
Step 4: Once you have submitted and received an email confirmation, forward that to me or email a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email write the quote, size and color you would like.
- Please note that I will be doing these when I get back from camp and plan to have them completed by the middle of September.
Thank you in advance and your support is so greatly appreciated!