Hi there! If you’re new and just finding me here, my name is Nicole Miyuki Santo and I’m a hand-lettering artist.
This Sunday, July 29th I am volunteering on the arts and crafts team for the Royal Family Kids Camp - a week long camp to give kids in the foster care system (ages 6-12) a chance to feel like the kid they are. With activities ranging from craft time, songs & skits, tea parties, sports, woodworking and more, its a summer camp for these kids to remind them that they are loved. Imagine not having something as simple as a birthday party growing up, (that one hit me hard when I thought about it).
To help raise money, I want to do something different. I’m reaching out to all of you and will provide something in return as my thank you gift for donating.
I’m making a custom watercolor print for YOU! And guess what, you get to tell me what to write.
$25 donation - size 5” x 7” custom watercolor print
$40 donation - size 8” x 10” custom watercolor print
HERE’S THE LOW DOWN:
- Your quote must be no more than 10 words.
- Pick one color (this will be in watercolors so the color will vary slightly).
- I will cover the cost of shipping to locations in the United States, including Hawaii & Alaska. However, please add $10 to your donation to help cover the cost of shipping to International locations.
- This custom print offer is only available for the first 20 people.
- Follow the steps below.
Step 1: Click the DONATE HERE button below and scroll down until you see a drop down menu saying “Who Would You Like To Support?”
Step 2: Scroll through the names and find Santo, Nicole 10095. My last name is Santo and Miyuki is my middle name :)
Step 3: Enter your desired donation amount and information.
Step 4: Once you ahve submitted and received an email confirmation, forward that to me or email a screenshot to email@example.com. In your email write the quote, size and color you would like.
- Please note that I will be doing these when I get back from camp and plan to have them completed by the beginning of September.
Thank you in advance and your support is so greatly appreciated.